1. Informational Purposes – This web page and the information contained on it have been prepared by Pope, Berger, Williams & Reynolds, LLP for informational purposes only and is not legal advice. Pope, Berger, Williams & Reynolds, LLP designed this website to provide general information to members of the public in need of an attorney licensed to practice in the State of California.
2. No Attorney Client Relationship – The use of this web page, and the sending or receipt of information does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Pope, Berger, Williams & Reynolds, LLP.
3. Confidentiality – Pope, Berger, Williams & Reynolds, LLP will keep information provided to us confidential, however, communication with Pope, Berger, Williams & Reynolds, LLP through this website may not be considered privileged or confidential.
4. Advertisement/Marketing – This website is a California Electronic Media Advertisement. It is not intended to be an advertisement or solicitation outside the state of California. Our practice is limited to California and federal matters that affect California residents. We will not undertake the representation of any person who resides in a state where this website fails to comply with state or local rules for marketing or advertising material.
5. No Guarantees – Any statement, testimonial, or endorsement contained herein does not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the ultimate result or outcome of your legal matter. If any result of any legal matter is portrayed on this website, please note that the result portrayed in the advertisement was dependent on the facts of that case, and that the results will differ if based on different facts.
6. Links – Any link from this website to the website of a private, governmental, educational, or other non-profit entity’s web page does not state or imply the existence of a relationship between Pope, Berger, Williams & Reynolds, LLP and that entity.
7. Seek Legal Counsel – Internet subscribers and online readers should not act upon any information contained on this website or any other website without first seeking the assistance of legal counsel who will apply the applicable law to your special circumstances.